Approx 20hr burn time each.
Melts Burning Tips….
Please follow these guidelines to ensure you get the most out of your melts and for your safety.
*Soy wax melts can be placed on top of a tea light or Electric oil burner.
*Remove the melt from the plastic cup and place it in the top of your burner.
*When the burner gets hot enough the melt will turn to liquid and release its beautiful fragrance..
*Use the melts again & again until you can no longer smell their fragrance,
*To remove your melt light the candle or turn on your burner for a short time. Once the melt has warmed enough, slip it out of the burner and place it in the bin.
*Do not add water to your Soy wax melts
NEVER USE ANYTHING TO PRY THE MELT OUT OF YOUR BURNER OR YOU MAY BREAK IT..
- Baby Powder – This soft and woody blend makes you feel on top of the clouds. It begins with white cedar and blue violet petals. The heart blends freesia, ylang, heliotrope and cypress. The dry is a woodsy powdery musk.
- Black Raspberry – Delicious dark raspberries combine with sun sweetened blackberries to give and amazingly strong scent.
- Chanel No.5 – Top notes include ylang ylang and iris; with mid notes of rose and jasmine; on base notes of sandalwood, vetiver and vanilla.
- Cherry Blossom – Fruity fresh cherry combined with subtle ozonic notes.
- Coconut Lime – The ultimate refresher – a tantalizing fusion of fresh coconut, lime and invigorating verbena soothed by luscious vanilla. A classic which remains irresistible.
- Cotton Candy – Just like fresh cotton candy from a country fair! The sugary strawberry and sweet vanilla notes.
- Crystal Blue Waters – Pure paradise with this aquatic combination of mixed melons, palm leaf & sea spray to take you away on a tropical escape.
- Dragons Blood – This mysterious, haunting and alluring blend is extremely sophisticated and complex. With warming notes of amber, incense and a touch of patchouli, our Dragons blood layers its scents to create a warm and alluring sought after fragrance.
- Honeysuckle Jasmine – The floral scent of wild Honeysuckle and a touch of Jasmine is sure to tempt those who love their florals.
- Japanese Honeysuckle – A sweet flowering vine with one of the most loved floral scents.
- Marshmallow – Marshmallow is a sweet feminine fragrance orchestrated with notes of Musk, Vanilla and Jasmine.
- Monkey Farts – A complex citrus blend that starts with a subtle base of vanilla then layered with fresh kiwi fruit, mango and bubblegum finished off with top notes of grapefruit, banana and fresh strawberries.
- Moon Lake Musk – A deep yet balanced musk that is well suited for either masculine or feminine products. Notes of fern and orris add to the musk flower and woody base notes.
- Musk Sticks – Let the strong aroma invoke your child hood memories of playing and having fun.
- Nag Champa – Nag Champa is an Indian Fragrance commonly found in incense. It contains a large portion of sandalwood essential oils with notes of Frangipani, Patchouli, vanilla, Musk and Amber.
- One Million – A luxurious masculine aroma headlining blood orange and the spice of nutmeg and clove with a bold leather and woody base.
- Sex on the Beach – A playful rendition of the classic tropical mixed drink that blends fresh pineapple and orange with tart cranberries. Notes of vodka and peach schnapps give this fragrance its “true to life” scent.
- Strawberry Champers – A distinctive combination of ripe strawberries and raspberries with notes of champagne and roses.
- Sweet Pea & Vanilla – An English garden that captures the very essence of sweet and floral elegance. Light and airy.
- Sweet Lemongrass – An invigorating aroma of lemongrass sweetened with a dash of citrus lemon and a hint of lime to create a vibrantly refreshing fragrance.
- Vanilla – Sweet creamy vanilla so good you’ll want to eat it.
- Watermelon – This is a fresh, crisp watermelon with a feminine twist! Truly unique! With top notes of watermelon and strawberry; followed by middle notes of jasmine, rose, and green notes; sitting on base notes of cassis, oakmoss, white woods, and vanilla.
- Whispering Angels – A light musk base provides a warm background for the sweet floral notes of jasmine, violet, and peony, with light top notes of mandarin and bergamot. with added lemon, lime and orange.